Since December 2013
- IT Audit, Pentesting, Vulnerability assessment,
- Security Awareness, Speaker at Security Event
- Active Directory Server Administration
- Computer Security Technological Monitoring
- Microsoft Software Asset Management (SAM)
- Corporate Trainer for CSCU, CND, CEH, ECSA Eccouncil courses
- Windows Server 2008 et 2012 Systems Admin for differents clients.
- Linux System Administration & Support for business clients (Debian,RedHat,HP-UX)
- Digium VoIP solution support
to December 2013
- Monitoring of all GSM/UMTS/CDMA network of Expresso's Telecommunication.
- Treat different alerts and guide Field Maintenance in solving issues at different sites.
- Traffic Report of different sites for the three technologies.
- Advanced use of software LMT and M2000
Full-time Dakar (Senegal)
to January 2013
- Optimization of Unified Communications (LYNC), IT Network & Support (Troubleshooting Network), VTP and VLAN Configuration on Cisco equipment
- Implementation of Nagios, tool for systems and networks monitoring (Windows, Linux, Unix and Cisco routers and switches). Adding additional tools for graph generation on network and system performance with Cacti & pnp4nagios. At the end, more than 180 equipments monitored
- Securing servers transactions by implementing IPsec protocol on Windows Server 2003 & 2008
- Involvment in interconnection of ALMADIES-OUAKAM site: configuring VTP, VLANs and addressing different machines
Internship Dakar (Senegal)
to June 2012
- Study and design of a VoIP solution for the company. Overcome the inadequacies of the existing PBX.
- Integration of VoIP solution (Trixbox) within the company, interconnection with the PSTN and implementation of voicemail and others features
- Create an interface for managing company contacts and interconnect it with the VoIP solution (click-to-call)
Freelancer Dakar (Senegal)
Benin Telecoms SA
to September 2008
- Study on improving the company intranet. Proposal for new services.
Internship Cotonou (Benin)