Since december 2013
- Linux System Administration and Support (Debian,RedHat,HP-UX)
- IT Security Trainer (CSCU, CND, CEH)
- IT Audit
- Windows server 2008 and 2012 administration for business clients
- IT Infrastructure monitoring (Router,Switch,Servers) for enterprises
- IT Support
to december 2013
- Monitoring of all GSM/UMTS/CDMA network of Expresso's Telecommunication.
- Treat different alerts and guide Field Maintenance in solving issues at different sites.
- Traffic Report of different sites for the three technologies.
- Advanced use of software LMT and M2000
Full-time Dakar (Senegal)
- IT Audits at three Micro-Finance companies (SOFIDEV, UNACREP and MSFP), which acquired computers and network equipments in the Fasig project to the addition of aid to MFIs.
to january 2013
- Optimization of Unified Communications (LYNC)
- IT Network & Support (Troubleshooting Network), VTP and VLAN Configuration on Cisco equipment
- Implementation of Nagios, tool for systems and networks monitoring (Windows, Linux, Unix and Cisco routers and switches). Adding additional tools for graph generation on network and system performance with Cacti & pnp4nagios. At the end, more than 180 equipments monitored
- Securised servers transactions by implementing IPsec protocol on Windows Server 2003 & 2008
- Involvment in interconnection of ALMADIES-OUAKAM site: configuring VTP, VLANs and addressing different machines
Internship Dakar (Senegal)
to june 2012
- Study and design of a VoIP solution for the company. Overcome the inadequacies of the existing PBX.
- Integration of VoIP solution (Trixbox) within the company, interconnection with the PSTN and implementation of voicemail and others features
- Create an interface for managing company contacts and interconnect it with the VoIP solution (click-to-call)
Freelancer Dakar (Senegal)
Benin Telecoms SA
to september 2008
- Study on improving the company intranet. Proposal for new services.
Internship Cotonou (Benin)